Effective March 18 at 12:00 p.m., in response to COVID-19 outbreak, we have temporarily suspended our lobby access. Even though our lobbies are closed it is our goal to maintain normal business operations and we remain staffed to be available to assist you with all of your financial needs. You will be able to conduct most of your banking remotely through our internet banking, mobile banking, phone banking, drive-thru services, night drops, ATMs and via other technological tools.
Convenient Products for Our Clients to Bank Remotely:
- Sign up for Internet Banking.
- Download our FSBT Mobile Banking app via the Apple App Store or Google Play to make deposits, transfer funds, check account balances and pay bills.
- If you haven't already, please check with your employer to set up direct deposit. With direct deposit, your funds are available immediately once they hit your account.
- Please utilize our drive-thru at our Bayport, Stillwater, Oak Park Heights offices or one of our 24-hour on premise ATMs, or the MoneyPass® ATM Network which provides our clients with thousands of surcharge free ATMs. Visit MoneyPass® for eligible locations.
- Consider using your FSBT debit card for purchases rather than cash.
First State Bank and Trust is able to offer Small Business Administration (SBA) loans through the recently passed Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
If you would like more information, please contact one of our experienced Commercial Loan Team Members:
- Scott Faust, SVP, Chief Lending Officer // 651.430.8654
- Andrew Warren, VP // 651.430.8656
- David Tyvoll, VP // 715.808.8183 x 4238
- Rich Sandquist, VP // 612.325.8659
Have questions or need immediate assistance? Contact us by calling one of the phone numbers or clicking on one of the links below.
- Bayport: 651.439.5195 (Drive-thru hours: M-F: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m // Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Trust Services Department: 651.351.3760 or email Chad
- Oak Park Heights: 651.439.2665 (Drive-thru hours: M-F: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m // Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Stillwater: 651.439.7072 (Drive-thru hours: M-F: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m // Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Valley Agencies, Inc.: 651.439.2930
- Hudson: 715.808.8183 (Deposits can be made at the ATM or through the night drop. Staff will monitor multiple times a day.)
- iTalk: 651.439.7722 (24-hour Telephone Banking System)
- Internet Banking, Debit Card, Mobile Deposit (RDA) or iTalk help – contact BANK SERVICES with any questions.
- Consumer loan applications – APPLY HERE for an individual loan // APPLY HERE if you have a co-signer or contact Heather with any questions.
- Mortgage loan applications – APPLY HERE or contact Dan with any questions. For mortgage payment related questions, please contact Pam.
- Online deposit applications - CLICK HERE.
- Personal and Business Banking: To open a new account, change signers on an account, renew a CD, or any additional banking needs, please contact a universal banker at the following locations:
- Bayport: 651.439.5195
- Oak Park Heights: 651.439.2655
- Hudson: 715.808.8183
- Stillwater: 651.439.7072
- Drive-thru services: a lot of your banking needs can be met through the drive-thru, including: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, cashier checks, money orders, prepaid gift cards, cash advances, and change orders (first lane only).
- Notary Public: Visit the first lane of our drive-thru so we can assist you. Make sure to have proper ID (Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Passport) ready and send documents through the drawer. Medallion Signature Guarantees available by appointment only. Please call 651.439.5195.
- Night Depository: FSBT staff will continue to monitor night depositories multiple times a day during temporary lobby closures.
As with many organizations, we are closely monitoring issues surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are prepared to take any proactive and necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, clients and community during this fluid situation. Here are some of the measure we are taking currently.
- We have a formal Pandemic Plan that helps us prepare for situations such as COVID-19. Our management team is diligently reviewing and updating the plan as appropriate.
- We provide frequent communications to our employees highlighting recent developments and our responses.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they feel sick.
- We encourage employees to practice safe social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- Employees and our cleaners are taking extra precautions to sanitize surface areas on a regular basis.
- Clients may see a reduction in staffing as we work through handling the school closures and other alternative work arrangements suggested by the CDC.
- To our clients at Boutwells Landing, St. Andrew's and Woodland Hill, our offices will be closed per the request of Presbyterian Homes and Services until further notice.