To report a lost or stolen Debit MasterCard ® or ATM card, please call the bank at 651.439.5195 or 800.848.4897 during business hours. During non-business hours, please call 888.297.3416
To report a lost or stolen First State Bank and Trust Elan credit card, contact our 24-Hour Cardmember Service at 800.558.3424.
Debit MasterCard® BusinessCard
With a Debit MasterCard ® BusinessCard, you will get all of the ease, convenience and purchasing power you need in a card that's designed for businesses like yours. This card gives you and your authorized employee’s convenient access to the funds in your business checking account, and you get the worldwide acceptance of the MasterCard ® logo.
Apple Pay and Google Pay for Mobile Wallet is available. Enjoy the simplicity of making contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web using your iPhone or Android device. Link your FSBT Debit Card by following these steps:
- Open up Apple Pay or Google Pay on your iPhone or Android device.
- Agree to Apple’s or Google’s usage agreement.
- Select Add Credit or Debit card.
- Enter in your card details manually or allow app to take picture of your debit card.
- Make sure that all of the information is entered correctly.
- Agree to FSBT’s terms and conditions for using the Mobile Wallet.
- Select text message or email to receive a one time password to activate your debit card in Mobile Wallet. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date with FSBT.
- Call FSBT to activate your debit card if the text or email one time password option is not available.
Please contact us at 651.439.5195 if you need any assistance.
Debit card fraud center
Our Fraud Center proactively monitors our client’s debit card activity to protect against fraudulent transactions. When potential debit card fraud is detected, an email and text alert will be sent to the client with the option to confirm or deny fraud. If no response is received, the Fraud Center then tries to call the phone number on file for the client. If fraud is confirmed, they are able to block the card from any further transactions and are in touch with our Operations Department to order a new debit card.
Because of the Fraud Center’s procedures to help protect you, it is imperative that we always have your current contact information, especially your cell phone number and email address. If either of these change, please notify First State Bank and Trust and we will be sure to update your records.
It is also encouraged that all of our client’s add the Fraud Center to their phone contacts: 1.800.237.8990.
Merchant Card Processing
For small businesses, we offer credit card processing that is both affordable and easy to manage. We can enable your business to accept Visa, MasterCard ® and other major credit cards through our relationship with Elavon Merchant Services.
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any
unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International
Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.