Investors Plus Money Market
The interest you earn increases as your balance grows, while withdrawal privileges keep your money readily accessible.
- $2,000.00 minimum to open
- Tiered savings rates: Each increasing level earns a higher interest rate
- Level 1: $0.01 to $24,999.99
- Level 2: $25,000 to $74,999.99
- Level 3: $75,000.00 to $249,999.99
- Level 4: $250,000.00 to $499,999.99
- Level 5: $500,000.00 to $999,999.99
- Level 6: $1,000,000.00 and over
See our current Money Market rates here
- $2,000.00 minimum balance required to avoid a maintenance charge. If balance falls below minimum there is a $10 monthly maintenance charge, and the interest rate reverts to the Regular Business Savings rate.
- Interest compounded and credited monthly (variable interest rate may change at any time)
- Monthly statement
Regular Business Savings
- No monthly maintenance charge with a $100 minimum balance
- $2 per month maintenance charge if balance drops below the minimum any day of the month
- $1 minimum deposit to open
- Interest compounded and credited quarterly
- Quarterly statements
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
Commit to saving for a designated length of time, and earn higher, fixed-rate interest. Our shortest maturity option is just three months!
- Guaranteed interest
- Fixed rates
- FDIC Insured to $250,000.00
- 3 month - 60 month maturity options
See our current CD rates here
Penalty for early withdrawal.
Keep your money immediately available, or earn higher interest by committing to a longer savings term. For longer-range investing, refer to our investing options.
Internet transactions and ATM transactions may be approved that overdraw the account, and fees may be incurred.
*Products are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank or any of its affiliates. They are not insured by the FDIC/NCUSIF or any other agency of the United States, the bank, or any of its affiliates. There is investment risk including the possible loss of value.