You'll appreciate the simplicity of banking online. First State Bank and Trust Internet Banking enables you to complete most banking transactions from your home, office, hotel room…virtually anywhere you have a computer with Internet access. It's fast. It's secure. It's available 24 hours a day. Best of all, it's free for our personal and business banking clients.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Make First State Bank and Trust loan payments.
- Download data to your personal or business cash management software (including Quicken®, Microsoft Money® and other popular programs).
- Look up your transaction history, view archived monthly statements and call up images of cancelled checks.
- Review your account for unauthorized activity.
- Look up account activity anytime without having to wait for your monthly statement to arrive.
First State Bank and Trust's BillPay service is available for personal and business banking clients.
BillPay allows you to pay your mortgage, credit card bills, the power company, insurance and much more without having to write a check. BillPay is affiliated with hundreds of businesses. For more information, please visit our BillPay FAQs page.
Receive your statements electronically with eStatements. It is a quicker, safer, and greener way to have your statements delivered. Once enrolled, eStatements can be viewed via Internet Banking or the FSBT Mobile Banking app.
The enrollment process is easy:
- Log into Internet Banking and select the eSTATEMENTS tab.
- Select DETAILS to choose which accounts you would to receive eStatements for. (If not selected, it defaults to ENROLL ALL AVAILABLE ACCOUNTS AND DOCUMENT TYPES.)
- Enter a security phrase in the box. (This phrase will show up on every eStatement the bank emails you.)
- Select CLICK HERE to receive the enrollment verification passcode and type it in the box.
- Read the Electronic Account Statement Disclosure & Agreement then select the I AGREE box.
- Select ENROLL NOW.
You will now receive all the statements that you've selected electronically. For more information, please visit our eStatements FAQs page.
First State Bank and Trust Internet Banking stringently adheres to industry standards to keep your information safe, secure and available. All sensitive information is encrypted and access requires passwords that only you know. For added security, you are strongly encouraged to change the password occasionally, and keep the access information confidential.
It's Easy To Get Started
Sign up here. A Universal Banker will be in contact within
one business day to provide login credentials.
All you need to get started is a computer with internet access, preferably with one of the following internet browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Windows Edge.
For more information, please visit our Internet Banking FAQs page.