You'll appreciate the simplicity of banking online. First State Bank and Trust Internet Banking enables you to complete most banking transactions from your home, office, hotel room…virtually anywhere you have a computer with Internet access. It's fast. It's secure. It's available 24-hours a day. Best of all, it's free for our personal and business banking customers.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Make First State Bank and Trust loan payments .
- Download data to your personal or business cash management software (including Quicken®, Microsoft Money® and other popular programs).
- Look up your transaction history, view archived monthly statements and call up images of cancelled checks.
- Review your account for unauthorized activity.
- Look up account activity anytime without having to wait for your monthly statement to arrive.
The First State Bank and Trust BillPay service is available for personal and business banking customers.
BillPay allows you to pay your mortgage, credit card bills, the power company, insurance and much more without having to write a check. BillPay is affiliated with hundreds of businesses.
Receive your statements electronically with eStatements. It is a quicker, safer, and greener way to have your statements delivered.
The enrollment process is easy. Just log on to Internet Banking and click on the eStatements tab. From there just follow these simple steps:
- Select the accounts you want to receive electronically.
- Verify or add your email address.
- Create your own security phrase. Every eStatement FSBT sends will display this security phrase.
- Click on the link to view the pass code and then enter it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the "I agree" box.
- Click "Enroll Now" at the bottom of the page.
You will now receive all the statements that you've selected electronically.
First State Bank and Trust Internet Banking stringently adheres to industry standards to keep your information safe, secure and available. All sensitive information is encrypted and access requires passwords that only you know. For added security, you are strongly encouraged to change the password occasionally, and keep the access information confidential.
It's Easy To Get Started
Visit any First State Bank and Trust office and a universal banker will help you through the sign-up process. In a matter of minutes, you'll be assigned a NetTeller ID and temporary PIN that will enable you to start Internet Banking the same day.
All you need to get started is a computer with internet access, preferably with one of the following internet browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Windows Edge.
For more information, please visit our Internet Banking FAQs page.