Valley Agencies represents a host of the nation's leading insurance companies. We have served the business and personal insurance needs of the Minneapolis and St. Paul Metropolitan Area, as well as the St. Croix Valley communities since 1914.
- Commercial Insurance: Whether you are a large or small retailing, service or manufacturing business, we have plans and packages to protect you against business risks.
- Vehicle Insurance: Automobile, truck, van, recreational vehicle, mobile home, motorcycle, and boat insurance is available.
- Homeowners Insurance: Protect your house and possessions from losses by fire, storms, theft and other hazards and protect yourself with adequate liability coverage with our homeowner's package plan.
- Life and Health Insurance: Life insurance provides the death insurance you need and can also give you tax deferred future growth.
- Annuities: Annuities can provide a steady, secure source of lifelong retirement income. An annuity can play a very valuable role in helping cover basic living expenses retirees face. By using annuity income to take care of specific living costs, retirees gain the flexibility to use other retirement income and savings for discretionary, unanticipated, or long-term expenses.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Protecting your family from major financial risks is one of the cornerstones of any sound financial program. Long term care insurance should be evaluated to help minimize your exposure to financial risk.
- Disability Insurance: Protecting your family from major financial risks is one of the cornerstones of any sound financial program. Disability insurance should be evaluated to help minimize your exposure to financial risk.
Visit www.valleyagencies.com or call us at 651.439.2930.
From left to right: Nick, Matt, Heidi, Denny, Renee, Sarah, Andy, Becky, Laurie, and Teri.
Products are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank or any of its affiliates. They are not insured by the FDIC/NCUSIF or any other agency of the United States, the bank, or any of its affiliates. There is investment risk including the possible loss of value.