To report a lost or stolen FSBT Debit MasterCard® or ATM card, please call the bank at 651.439.5195 or 800.848.4897 during business hours. During non-business hours, please call 888.297.3416.
To report a lost or stolen First State Bank and Trust credit card, contact our 24-Hour Cardmember Service at 800.558.3424.
For increased security, please notify First State Bank and Trust if you are planning to travel or make an international purchase. Your card will not work outside of the country unless you notify us beforehand. If you plan on using your card at an ATM while traveling, please use the MasterCard ® ATM Locator to locate nearby ATM machines. Be sure to look for the MasterCard ® or Cirrus logo on the ATM machine to ensure your transaction will be processed successfully.
- Open up Apple Pay or Google Pay on your iPhone or Android device.
- Agree to Apple’s or Google’s usage agreement.
- Select Add Credit or Debit card.
- Enter in your card details manually or allow app to take picture of your debit card.
- Make sure that all of the information is entered correctly.
- Agree to FSBT’s terms and conditions for using the Mobile Wallet.
- Select text message or email for a one time password to activate your debit card in Mobile Wallet. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date with FSBT.
- Call FSBT to activate your debit card if the text or email one time password option is not available.
Because of the Fraud Center’s procedures to help protect you, it is imperative that we always have your current contact information, especially your cell phone number and email address. If either of these change, please notify First State Bank and Trust and we will be sure to update your records.
It is also encouraged that all of our client’s add the Fraud Center to their phone contacts: 1.800.237.8990.
The MoneyPass ® ATM network provides our clients with thousands of surcharge free ATMs. Please visit www.moneypass.com for eligible locations.
Your new Debit MasterCard ® or Debit MasterCard ® Business Card, will include benefits like extended warranties on purchases and purchase assurance plans. Benefit details will be mailed with your new card or are available in each office. If you have additional questions, please visit www.mastercard.com or call 1.800.622.7747.
Consumer Credit Cards
down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building
your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases
when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any
unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International
Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.