Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and receive alerts through the FSBT mobile app on any device. Do your banking quickly, easily and securely - anytime, anywhere. It’s the ultimate product for managing your finances! Take a look at the benefits:
- Convenience - save time and money.
- Customization - you decide how, what and when you want your information delivered.
- Security - multiple layers of authentication
- It's free*.
* Mobile Banking is FREE. However; your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Once enrolled in Internet Banking, download the FSBT mobile app in the Apple App Store or Google Play and log in using your Internet Banking username and password.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Universal Bankers at 651.439.5195.
If you have alerts enabled via your Internet Banking account, you can view them on your mobile device.
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)
Take advantage of the convenience and simplicity of Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)! Live out of the area? Unable to make it to a branch? Take a picture of your check using your smartphone and we will take care of the rest! Best of all, there is no charge when you are enrolled to receive eStatements.
To get started:
- Once enrolled in Internet Banking, download the FSBT mobile app via the Apple App Store or Google Play and log in using your Internet Banking username and password.
- You will be prompted to agree to our Mobile Banking Agreement which includes revised RDA terms and conditions.
- Select Deposit in the dashboard. (It can take a business day or two before you see the deposits option.)
- Enter the check amount and click continue.
- Select the account you wish to deposit.
- Make sure the check is endorsed and include FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY. Take a photo of the front and back of your check following the instructions provided on the app.
- Select Submit and confirm the deposit.
Other helpful hints:
- Consumer accounts are allowed to deposit up to 5 checks per day (10 checks per month). Total deposits cannot exceed $2,500 per day or $9,000 per month.
- Small business accounts are allowed to deposit up to 10 checks per day (20 checks per month). Total deposits cannot exceed $5,000 per day or $10,000 per month.
- Upon successful completion of each deposit, an email confirmation will be sent to you. Our staff will contact you in the event the deposit is not properly accepted.
- Please note, RDA deposits will not post to your account until the end of our business day (7pm Central Time Monday-Friday).
- Deposits made after our business day cut off (7pm Central Time Monday-Friday) will be posted on the next business day.