Consumer clients: Upon downloading the FSBT mobile app via the Apple App Store or Google Play, by accepting the terms and conditions at initial login, you will gain access to Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) within one business day.
Commercial clients: Please contact Bank Services at 651.439.5195 for enrollment.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To start using RDA, the following system requirements apply:
- Android device: version 5.0 or higher
- Apple device: iOS 11.1 or higher
- All devices must also have internet access and a screen resolution of 470 x 320 dp or higher.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is remote deposit anywhere (rda)?
Live out of the area? Unable to make it to a branch? No problem! Securely deposit your checks using RDA by taking a picture with your mobile device.
HOW DO I MAKE AN RDA DEPOSIT?
- After logging in, select the Deposit tab from the dashboard, or the Deposit Checks option from the menu on the left hand side of your screen. From here, select make a deposit at the top of the screen.
- Enter the amount of the check and choose the account you would like to deposit it to.
- Make sure the check is endorsed and include FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY. Take a photo of the front and back of your check following the instructions provided on the app.
- Select Submit and confirm the deposit.
are there limitations to what can be deposited?
Consumer accounts are allowed to deposit up to 5 checks per day (10 checks per month). Total deposits cannot exceed $2,500 per day or $9,000 per month.
Small business accounts are allowed to deposit up to 10 checks per day (20 checks per month). Total deposits cannot exceed $5,000 per day or $10,000 per month.
Contact Bank Services at 651.439.5195 if you need your limit increased.
how do i take a good picture of my check?
- Center check on a dark surface.
- Provide ample light, otherwise turn on the flash on your mobile device to add extra light.
- Align check within the photo guidelines. The app will take the photo for you.
how do i KNOW IF MY RDA DEPOSIT WAS ACCEPTED?
Upon successful completion of each deposit, an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Our staff will contact you in the event the deposit is not properly accepted.
I MADE A MOBILE DEPOSIT, BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW IN MY ACCOUNT YET. WHERE IS THE DEPOSIT?
Mobile deposits will not post to your account until the end of our business day (currently 7pm Central Time Monday-Friday).
Deposits made after our business day cut off (currently 7pm Central Time Monday-Friday) will be posted on the next business day.
Please be mindful of the holidays and note that remote deposits will not be processed until the next business day following each holiday.
These holidays include:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Day