Apple Pay and Google Pay for Mobile Wallet is now available. Enjoy the simplicity of making contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web using your Apple or Android device. Link your FSBT Debit Card by following these steps:
- Open Apple Pay or Google Pay on your Apple or Android device.
- Agree to Apple’s or Google’s usage agreement.
- Select Add Credit or Debit card.
- Enter in your card details manually or allow app to take picture of your debit card.
- Make sure that all information is entered correctly.
- Agree to FSBT’s terms and conditions for using the Mobile Wallet.
- Select text message or email for a one-time password to activate your debit card in Mobile Wallet. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date with FSBT.
- Call FSBT to activate your debit card if the text or email one-time password option is not available.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at 651.439.5195.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Apple Pay or Google Pay?
Apple Pay or Google Pay is a mobile payment digital wallet service that allows you to to make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web using your Apple or Android device.
Where can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay?
Apple Pay and Google Pay can be used at many stores and restaurants, in apps, and on the web. For in store purchases, simply look for the Apple Pay and Google Pay icon at the terminal.
For a full list of stores that accept mobile payment, please visit the links below.
What happens when I add my debit card into a Mobile Wallet?
Your debit card number is converted into a digital token. A digital token is the creation of a random number. When using the digital token to make a payment, that business will receive that token number instead of your debit card number, helping to provide better security.
Do I still have the same 24-7 fraud monitoring protection by having my debit card enrolled in a Mobile Wallet?
Yes, the FSBT Fraud Center will still monitor all your debit card transactions.
Am I still able to get cash back at a merchant if I want?
Yes, any store that you were able to receive cash back by selecting debit when the card terminal prompts you with the option of choosing credit or debit.
Will I need to touch the payment terminal when using a Mobile Wallet?
This varies by store. Some stores provide no touch terminals and others may require you to confirm your total and/or select credit or debit for payment method. If you are at a store that requires you to select credit or debit, selecting credit will minimize the amount you have to touch the terminal. When selecting debit, you will then need to enter your PIN number.