Consumer clients: Upon downloading the FSBT Mobile Banking app via the Apple App Store or Google Play, by accepting the terms and conditions at initial login, you will gain access to Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) within one business day.
Commercial clients: Please contact Bank Services at 651.439.5195 for enrollment.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To start using RDA, the following system requirements apply:
- Android device: version 5.0 or higher
- Apple device: iOS 11.1 or higher
- All devices must also have internet access and a screen resolution of 470 x 320 dp or higher.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)?
Live out of the area? Unable to make it to a branch? No problem! Securely deposit your checks using RDA by taking a picture with your mobile device!
How do I make an RDA deposit?
- After logging in, select DEPOSITS in the menu bar on the right of the screen. From here, select the (+) icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Make sure the check is endorsed and include FOR REMOTE DEPOSIT ONLY. Take a photo of the front and back of your check following the instructions provided on the app.
- Select the account you wish to make the deposit and enter the amount. Select SUBMIT and confirm the deposit.
Are there limitations to what can be deposited?
Consumer accounts are allowed to deposit up to 5 checks per day (10 checks per month). Total deposits cannot exceed $2,500 per day or $9,000 per month.
Small business accounts are allowed to deposit up to 10 checks per day (20 checks per month). Total deposits cannot exceed $5,000 per day or $10,000 per month.
Contact Bank Services at 651.439.5195 if you need your limit increased.
How do I take a good picture of my check?
- Center check on a dark surface.
- Provide ample light, otherwise turn on the flash on your mobile device to add extra light.
- Align check within the photo guidelines. The app will take the photo for you.
How do I know if my RDA deposit was accepted?
Upon successful completion of each deposit, an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Our staff will contact you in the event the deposit is not properly accepted.
I made a mobile deposit, but it does not show in my account yet. Where is the deposit?
Mobile deposits will not post to your account until the end of our business day (currently 3 p.m. CST Monday-Friday).
Deposits made after our business day cut off (currently 3 p.m. CST Monday-Friday) will be posted on the next business day.
Please be mindful of Federal holidays where the Federal Reserve is closed. While FSBT chooses to be open to better serve our clients on these days, the Federal Reserve is still closed and remote deposits will not be processed until the next business day.
These holidays include:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day