In football, the red zone is the critical area of the field between the 20-yard line and the end zone. The retirement red zone is a critical period when you need a strategy for turning your retirement savings into income that can last throughout retirement. Planning for retirement means facing new challenges and a need for a game plan. In this seminar, Bryan Harding from Prudential will provide an overview of the key challenges you will face through retirement and provide solutions for the retirement red zone.
March 20 // 6pm // Stillwater Public Library
Light appetizers provided. RSVP via Eventbrite or email email@example.com.
As a business owner, you are accustomed to making decisions. Choosing the right retirement plan for you and your employees is one of those decisions. If you have been contemplating starting a retirement plan for your business, then this breakfast is for you! Join us for a discussion about your retirement plan options, benefits of contributing over time, risk tolerance, and a general market update.
March 20 // 7:30am // Oak Park Heights Branch
Breakfast provided. RSVP via Eventbrite or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First State Bank and Trust encourages a culture of caring and commitment, demonstrated through community outreach and development. It is important to both employees and the Board of Directors that the Bank support nonprofit organizations and community projects, some which are:
- Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota
- Bayport Public Library
- Boutwells Landing
- Boy Scouts
- Canvas Health (formerly HSI)
- Community Thread
- Girl Scouts River Valleys
- Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Daybreak Rotary Club
- Lake Elmo Rotary Club
- Lakeview Health System
- MN Crime Prevention Association (Night to Unite)
- Partnership Plan
- Phipps Center for the Arts
- River Falls Area Hospital Foundation
- St. Croix Valley Foundation
- Stillwater Area Foundation
- Stillwater Area Public Schools (ISD 834)
- Stillwater Noon Rotary Club
- Stillwater Public Library
- Stillwater Sunrise Rotary Club
- United Way of Washington County-East
- Valley Outreach
Financial Solutions Partnership
First State Bank and Trust partners with FamilyMeans Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) to provide customers with access to financial counseling and education services. The following services are provided free of charge or at a minimal cost to all First State Bank and Trust customers.
- Budget & Credit Counseling (In-person, telephone, mail or online)
- Debt Management Plan
- Credit Report Review Counseling
- Financial Education
- Online financial tools and information
Services can be accessed by calling 1-800-780-2890 or 651-789-4014, or visiting the FamilyMeans website at https://familymeans.org/financial-solutions.html
FamilyMeans CCCS is licensed in Minnesota as a Debt Management Services Provider and in Wisconsin as an Adjustment Service Company. All counselors are certified through the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.